Thursday, March 31, 2011

Champion - Win or Lose

I'm a uniter, not a divider.

I`m a lover not a fighter. Although, some ideals are worth fighting for. But I aim to win the war, not every battle.


I pledge to give 100% effort to the things that I do. If I walk away, then there`s no way I can regret it.

Tonight as I finished what may be my last game in a U of T ChemEng uniform, I had to hold back the tears that were swelling up in my eyes. I knew it was over. We gave it our best but we still lost. After a hardcore workout, I move forward with a renewed sense of confidence and belief in the power of teamwork.



There`s always next year. I`m doing stretches for my knees everyday so they can heal faster. I need to go start swimming to improve my cardio. Summer`s approaching, time to get in shape and get ready for the next battle!

No comments:

Post a Comment